Bullard & Gormley, manufacturer and retailer of
sporting goods and hardware, donated two hundred
lanterns to help in rescue work and body
recovery at the Iroquois Theater. The company was
located at 78-80 Randolph.
Owners James Henry Gormley and Harry William
Bullard were both Chicago men. They founded
their company in 1883. By 1918 they operated
stores in Chicago.
Today Bullard & Gormley fishing tackle is
popular among collectors.